sexta-feira, 23 de maio de 2008

Mensagem do Imperialismo aos revolucionarios By RATM

The world is my expenseThe cost of my desireJesus blessed me with its futureAnd I protect it with fireSo raise your fistsAnd march aroundDon't dare take what you needI'll jail and bury those committedAnd smother the rest in greedCrawl with me into tomorrowOr I'll drag you to your graveI'm deep inside your childrenThey'll betray you in my nameSleep now in the fireThe lie is my expenseThe scope of my desireThe Party blessed me with its futureAnd I protect it with fireI am the Nina The Pinta The Santa MariaThe noose and the rapist And the fields overseerThe agents of orangeThe priests of HiroshimaThe cost of my desireSleep now in the fireFor it's the end of historyIt's caged and frozen stillThere is no other pill to takeSo swallow the oneThat made you illThe Nina The Pinta The Santa MariaThe noose and the rapistThe fields overseerThe agents of orangeThe priests of HiroshimaThe cost of my desireSleep now in the fire

Sem comentários: